Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party
Too funny… 🙂
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.
9. There’s always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It’s best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone’s going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You’ve got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.
4. There’s definitely going to be a fight.
3. You’re not sure whether anything you’re doing is right, you just hope it won’t get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.
[thanks to Ulana for the link]
This video for Atomic Dog’s cover of Don’t You Want Me wouldn’t be all that interesting except for the fact that Topher Grace and the rest of the cast of the movie Take Me Home Tonight reenact a bunch of ‘80s movie scenes. Pretty funny…
[via Stuck in the 80s]