- faster navigation back and forth in a browser session
- improved software and extension updates
- drag and drop support for tabs (previously available via extensions)
- enhanced pop-up blocking
- more customization controls
- a bunch more I haven’t listed (full release notes here)
I’ve been using Release Candidate 3 for a week or so now, and it’s noticeably faster and very stable. I highly recommend downloading the new version.
However, there are some issues with extensions and Greasemonkey scripts that I should mention. My next post goes into more detail…